More and more cities in Mississippi vote to go smoke-free every year, recognizing the value it brings to residents and visitors.
All Mississippians deserve to live, work, study and play in smokefree environments. By implementing laws and policies to make our communities smokefree, we can:
- Protect all workers and patrons from the dangers of secondhand smoke
- Reduce death and diseases associated with secondhand smoke
- Motivate smokers to quit
- Reduce the number of people who start smoking
Secondhand smoke, indoors and outdoors, presents a clear hazard to non-smokers, especially children. Find out more about secondhand smoke risks
Mississippi Smoke-Free Communities
- Smoke-Free Community Listings
- More on Mississippi's smoke-free cities and policies mstobaccodata.org
Smoke-Free Environments for Meetings
Looking for a meeting venue that's smoke-free? Check this list for locations around the state.