COVID and You: State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs Answers Questions About COVID-19
This page has been automatically translated from English. MSDH has not reviewed this translation and is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs and State Epidemiologist Dr. Paul Byers answer questions about COVID-19 from the public.
September 15, 2020
In this video:
- The coming flu season
- Masks, social gatherings, and COVID-19 transmission
- COVID-19 cases in schools
- Reporting cases at colleges
- Testing positive and staying safe
- Misconceptions about COVID-19
It Is Real: COVID-19 as Told by Survivors
Get health alerts and our free newsletter by e-mail:
Last reviewed on Sep 15, 2020